Creative Digi Diva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Digi Diva

Art ~ Graphics ~ Fashion ~ Lifestyles ~ Learning

PortalHomeEventsSearchRegisterLog in
ABOUT OUR PROJECT
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Upcoming Discussions & Online Tutorials
Below are books you can read to familiarize yourself with some of our upcoming member discussions. You are not required to purchase anything to participate in this forum nor the member discussions. These are only suggestions for further interest.

The Business Of UsedHostGator Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

The Art Of LampshadesHostGator Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Yardsale Know HowHostGator Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Consignment BusinessHostGator Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1
Like/Tweet/+1

HostGator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcy Coate
Mod
Mod
Marcy Coate

HostGator Empty
PostSubject: HostGator   HostGator EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 6:55 am

In the past I hosted multiple blogs and websites at HostGator. I DO NOT recommend them. For a long period of time everything was great. Then there started being way too much downtime (sites offline) and even though they moved my sites to a different server, and ultimately to a different server farm (which was supposed to correct the problem) the downtime remained a big problem for me.

Another thing I did not like is their support desk. I frequently got people who knew nothing about the products they were supposed to be supporting, and spent money for new products and upgrades with them that I was told would solve my problems, but they did not. So I switched to GoDaddy hosting and I've been happy ever since (and I spend less money at GoDaddy than I was spending at HostGator).
Back to top Go down
http://marcycoate.com
CDDIVA
Admin
Admin
CDDIVA

HostGator Empty
PostSubject: Re: HostGator   HostGator EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:35 pm

never tried HG (and won't lol) but I have always been iffy about GD... Glad you like them, but know many who don't. I tried them a couple times a long time ago, but I think I left because they hiked the price on my domain or something like that....
Back to top Go down
https://colormyagenda.com
Marcy Coate
Mod
Mod
Marcy Coate

HostGator Empty
PostSubject: Re: HostGator   HostGator EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:35 am

Domain prices are typically more starting with the 2nd year. Best domain prices are usually at NameCheap, but many have the 1st year really low if you buy 2 years up front.
Back to top Go down
http://marcycoate.com
Sponsored content

HostGator Empty
PostSubject: Re: HostGator   HostGator Empty

Back to top Go down

HostGator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Digi Diva :: RESEARCH AND REVIEWS :: Hosting R & R-
Jump to: