Creative Digi Diva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Digi Diva

Art ~ Graphics ~ Fashion ~ Lifestyles ~ Learning

PortalHomeEventsSearchRegisterLog in
ABOUT OUR PROJECT
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Upcoming Discussions & Online Tutorials
Below are books you can read to familiarize yourself with some of our upcoming member discussions. You are not required to purchase anything to participate in this forum nor the member discussions. These are only suggestions for further interest.

The Business Of UsedBlog Trains, Blog Hops and Linky Parties Oh My!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

The Art Of LampshadesBlog Trains, Blog Hops and Linky Parties Oh My!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Yardsale Know HowBlog Trains, Blog Hops and Linky Parties Oh My!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Consignment BusinessBlog Trains, Blog Hops and Linky Parties Oh My!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1
Like/Tweet/+1

Blog Trains, Blog Hops and Linky Parties Oh My!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDDIVA
Admin
Admin
CDDIVA

Blog Trains, Blog Hops and Linky Parties Oh My!! Empty
PostSubject: Blog Trains, Blog Hops and Linky Parties Oh My!!   Blog Trains, Blog Hops and Linky Parties Oh My!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 pm

I want to call your attention to a new project that should benefit all who come to use it. It is my new HOPIN CROPIN DIRECTORY

If you run a blog train, or know of hosts that do, hop on over there and link your events up to the directory.

What prompted me to do this is a series of old blogs on blogger that were just simply sitting there, so I decided to turn many of them into blog trains and linky partys.

I purchased the upgrade for Linky Tools (chosen primarily because they allow commercial use, and the "other one" does not, unless you pay them almost as much as "this place" wanted (remember the explanation of why this project stalled for a year)

Anyway, (a slight undercover yet sarcastic rant under that last statement lol) I have used many of these blogs to create link parties for a number of themes, many of which are still being remodeled, but some are already active. There are, and will be themes on recipes, scrapbooking, vintage collectibles (stores can promote their goods) writing, and so much more.

If you have any ideas for a themed train, please speak up. I will also be looking for some folks who would like to help me host one or some of these themes. It would require you to have a blogger account, as you would be added as an author/editor to the blog.

I of course just recently started this project, (late last Oct) and am working on other projects as well, so anyone who would like to jump in, is more than welcome. I have the tools for some fantastic trains, I could just use some help.

In any case, you can add or find parties on the directory. Happy Linking!

I love you
Back to top Go down
https://colormyagenda.com

Blog Trains, Blog Hops and Linky Parties Oh My!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Digi Diva :: THE CREATIVE BLOG EXPERIMENT :: All About Blogs-
Jump to: